View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindfulAgony View Post
There are enough people walking around with limited capacities for trust, sharing and openness
ya, i think this depends so much on where one lives: there are places, for instance far from the city in italy, where the proportion is inverse and negative to our Natural state; very very few, let's say almost anyone is "ready" to walk with enlarged capacities for trust, sharing and new menthal form. one of the reason is the big compromise we did as the Church has been so present phisically on our territory (much more than in spain She has been, for instance).

not long time ago i saw i was throwing on a man i met the whole responsability of the intire society sourrounding us, so we met; ok, i'll compromise a little bit (of time) and soon we'll see; i give him/her "time";
or i'll enjoy NO relation at all.
the other option would be to fly to the States
and/or tranforming my karma.

p.s. ShrodingersCat: i agree being "the second" involves gettings scraps, but.. i don't feel bad in meeting a lover once a week or even less than. i'm not projecting living together with ONE partner anymore. in this my celybacy and virginity are stated.