Thread: Back and Forth
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 07:03 AM

Thank you everyone for the kind words of wisdom and support. I really do appreciate it.

I wanted to share a quick update. There's something that I neglected to say earlier that Armani says I should probably divulge. I am on a bipolar medication. When I take it, I'm great. When I don't ... well. Let's just say this post started after a few days of me forgetting to take my medication.

I still am terrible at accepting compliments, whether on the medication or not. But I'm so much better on it.

Last night, I went out with his friends and met the crush. Oh em gee. It wasn't hard at all! I don't know what I was scared of. She's a very lovely girl. But just that, another girl... not the scary person I made up in my head. I bonded with her instantly and had a good time.

It was really sweet. At the end of the night, Armani said he was actually turned on by how confident I carried myself in the night and how well I bonded with her.

It was a great experience, and I think it brought Armani and I closer together. If nothing else, it has reduced my daily anxiety tremendously.