1. Male/Female/Intersex - female
2. Have you ever been involved in group sex? - yes
3. How many people did you engage in group sex with? - 2 others besides me
4. Did you participate in the act of sex or did you watch? - I took part in it
5. How many times have you participated in group sex? - twice
6. Do you prefer 2 women or 2 men? - male partners only
7. What is your sexual orientation? (Straight/Gay/etc.) - straight
8. Are you in a relationship? (Married/BF,GF) - yes
9. Does this hurt your relationship? - I don't really understand this question. What do you mean by "hurt" the relationship? Hurt how? Stir up jealousy? Not sure how to answer, but if "this" refers to polyamory, no. Non-exclusivity is an important part of my relationship. If "this" refers to group sex, no, because I have only participated in group sex while single, and it was years ago, way before I chose to pursue polyamorous relationships. If I ever participate in group sex again, it will have to be a situation where trust and respect are already firmly established, so I doubt it would hurt whatever relationships I will be in at that time.
10. Is this what you prefer or are you making a sacrifice for you partner? - Again, I'm not sure what this question is asking. I don't "prefer" group sex, nor do I consider my current lover a partner, but I wouldn't participate in group sex unless I really wanted to. If anyone forced me into a sexual situation against my wishes, that would be rape. If I did it when I didn't want to, I don't understand how it could be a "sacrifice" in any way.

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

An excellent blog post on hierarchy in polyamory:
solopoly.net/2014/10/31/why-im-not-a-secondary-partner-the-short-version/

Last edited by nycindie; 11-29-2011 at 09:41 PM.