View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 09:37 PM

The biggest thing in the last 5 years with my wife and the last 2 with our added partner is that I have learned that life has truly infinite directions. Being 35 I can remember as a young 20 something that I would never have gone outside the boundaries of a mono relationship. But being in the service and experiencing different cultures changed my views and really molded me into the open minded individual I am now. Coming to terms with realizing that I had romantic and sexual desires for both sexes and finally meeting the woman that made my life complete by bringing me into the fold of a poly life is the accomplishment in my life I am most proud of at this point.

We have this joke between me and my wife because we are huge nerds and Star Trek is a funny dynamic between us (As is Dr who and Sherlock Holmes) is that Vulcans have this belief called the IDIC. Infinite Diversity In Infinite Combinations.