View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 04:22 PM

Boundaries... miss pixi and I have been together for almost 3 yrs, and have always been poly together. So, we didnt have to "open up" our primary relationship, it was always open.

Also, we do not live together or have kids together or shared finances, etc. I'm post menopausal and she is also infertile since's she transgender, so no worries about pregnancy.

Safe sex, condoms to prevent disease, with others, goes without saying.

We don't limit each others' sexual expression or pace with others. We both trust and approve of each others' taste in partners, each others' differing goals for what we need in an OSO. She might want a Master, I might want a young boytoy who is entertaining and can fuck all night... whatever. Our lives, our choices.

My only rule is when she is going to see someone, if she plans to stay longer than originally planned, she text me and let me know, since she takes public transportation and I don't want to be worried she's gotten herself assaulted or worse.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37

Last edited by Magdlyn; 11-28-2011 at 04:43 PM.