Thread: Group Sex Poll
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 04:30 AM

1. Male/Female/Intersex - Female
2. Have you ever been involved in group sex? - Yes
3. How many people did you engage in group sex with? (Ex: 3,4,5...) - Usually 3, once 4
4. Did you participate in the act of sex or did you watch? - I've done both at different times
5. How many times have you participated in group sex? - I couldn't begin to count, as it was a regular occurence in more than one old casual relationship, and is the norm in one my current serious relationships... it would be like saying "how many times have you participated in oral sex?"
6. Do you prefer 2 women or 2 men? - No preference, though this is worded really weirdly for me as I've usually been with one woman and one man when in multi-partner sexual situations... I guess since I'm a woman that makes it 2 women, but that's been a matter of circumstance, not preference. Plus it would make no sense for people in quads or in 3 person settings in which all involved are of the same sex. Tres heteronormative, if I may say so.
7. What is your sexual orientation? (Straight/Gay/etc.) - Bi
8. Are you in a relationship? (Married/BF,GF) - I currently have a bf and a gf (who aren't involved with each other, for the record).
9. Does this hurt your relationship? - It's the normal mode of sex I have with my gf, and it's not something I do with my bf, so no and n/a respectively.
10. Is this what you prefer or are you making a sacrifice for you partner? - It's something I freely choose and enjoy, I wouldn't say I "prefer" it over couple sex but it's certainly not a sacrifice.

Are there message boards for swingers? Honestly, that's probably the crowd you're looking for with this more than polyfolk.

Last edited by AnnabelMore; 11-28-2011 at 04:35 AM.