View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchrodingersCat View Post
Because really, being "with" your girlfriend in someone else's house with someone else's family, watching everyone be close and family-like together, and even at night your girlfriend is sleeping with someone else... well, in that situation I would probably feel even more lonely than actually being at home alone.
Excellent point. In this case we would have to pretend when out with my extended family. My sister (the only one that would be staying with us) already knows. But that doesn't nearly cover your point. I can see it being a little miserable when Tess and I get to be all happy and relationshippy and he has to fake like he doesn't even have a gf. That would suck.

I'll still bring it up as a possibility to see if they have a different perspective but it isn't a very pretty picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrigidsDaughter View Post
Our quad has never spent Christmas together. None of us are out to our families, so we spend Christmas with our son and our extended family and they spend it with their son and theirs. Last year we had a Christmas party for friends that Wendigo and Pretty Lady attended and the were here to celebrate New Year's with us.
I hope I don't have to do this every year. It would be nice if we can take turns or work something else out. Unlike your situation I take nobody home. She isn't a trophy to show off but she has met my family and they would like to see her more.