View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 06:51 AM

Hi, I'm Storm, 30, living in Australia though originally from the U.S. I came here when I was 18 for a relationship. I've wondered for a long time if something was wrong with me in my ability to have a 'healthy' relationship. I have only been in monogamous relationships but I have felt for at least 7 years now that I can love more than one person at a time without this effecting my love for who I'm with currently. Almost a year ago this was finally tested in reality, quite accidental, but it answered a lot of questions even though it ended very badly concerning the third person involved.

I am currently in a mono relationship and have been with her (I'm a lesbian) for just over 4 years now. I love her completely yet I know I can and did love another woman at the same time. Even after the bad experience we both had 10 months ago we both still feel we could love another woman (though my partner has doubts). I guess the closest thing we'd describe ourselves as wanting from the definitions here would be a triad.

Anyway, I could go on, but I'll just read posts and start to learn my way around here and read people's stories.