View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 07:32 PM

I used to be very careful about this site, lately I've been more lax. There have been a couple of times now that I've been posting on my phone and Davis has asked me what I'm doing. I've given generic answers and he hadn't pried. This morning it happened again and he did press as to what I was doing. Posting on a message board, I said. Which message board, he asked. His parents were around. We can talk about it later, I said.

Later we went for a walk, just the two of us. I thought about whether or not I was ready to let him see this blog but didn't end up saying anything. Who knows, he may already know about it if he's caught a glance at my phone, maybe he's secretly read the whole thing. There's nothing here that I feel like I can't show him, it's just all very personal, like a diary, and I wouldn't want him to read my diary. But this *is* a public website.

Should I just tell him?