View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 05:16 PM

Dinged, it's nice to hear from a man about the common lack of libido in pregnant women and how guys deal.

I was that way as well, and also when the kids were small and oh so active. It was so exhausting (3 kids in 5 years) all I wanted at the end of the day was sleep. I felt a lot of guilt about it. Even when we tried to have sex, we were often interrupted by a little one somehow sensing it and waking up. Once I even went and got the baby, laid on my side, latched Baby onto the boob, and let my h take me from behind and just get it over with. Yay for 3ways! *rolleyes*

My ex confessed years after the fact that he went to a strip club a couple times on the way home from work, just to see a live sexual woman for a change. I was fine to find that out.

However, he never helped me with housework or cooking. If he would have done more of that, I might've had more energy for sex... but no, he was old fashioned and just wouldn't help.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

There's no lying in polyamory!

I'm a 58 year old woman with 2 partners:
miss pixi, my live-in gf, 36 (together since Jan '09)
Ginger, bf, 61, married, lives nearby (together since Jan '12)