View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage View Post
Would I mind Z having another lover? Difficult for me to answer, erm, I would not mind if it was a girl, would be less keen if it were a man. I have a do as you would be done by ethic so I guess logically I would have to try and deal with any issues I might have with her seeing another man. I don't think she is like that though, not something she has ever talked about. Except to use it as an example of why A+Z+S would not work, "how would you feel if I wanted to see other men?" when I asked her if she would mind having A in the relationship too.
I think like this is something you should really focus on before letting your thoughts move forwards with regards to what you want with A.

In otherwords, drop the entire idea of dating A in any capacity until you are 100% comfortable with Z having another man move into your house with you. Put yourself in your wife's shoes before you even consider asking her to make a sacrifice that you yourself are not willing to make, regardless of whether it's something she wants or not.

After all, if three grown-ups running a house is easier than two, isn't four easier than three?
—bisexualbaker