View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelMore View Post
There was a flirty vibe going on between me, Jay and Thea, and that was the one part of it all that I was ok with, that felt respectful.

Finally I had to leave the room because I was feeling too upset. Jay came out after me and gave me a look that said he understood and we hugged. When we pulled back he looked at me appraisingly and said "Is there something we should be talking about?" I knew he was referring to the flirting happening between me and him and Thea.

I said "There are several excellent reasons why nothing's gonna happen, but... yeah, we can definitely talk." Then I woke up.
A portion of a post from late August about a dream that I found surprising at the time, about Jay and an old female friend. This was before I had even noticed anything flirty happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelMore View Post
Davis runs a roleplaying game for some of our friends. Both Jay (Davis's bff, who I had a flirty dream about, mentioned in an entry a couple of pages back) and I are in the game. At last night's game Jay and I were sorta jokingly flirting for a minute... in real life this time!... and there was just sorta a lot of eye contact between us, noticeably more than usual. Surprising!!!
And from two weeks later, when I did notice.

So funny that my unconscious mind seemed to predict that I'd end up in this position of noticing a connection and wondering if I should talk about it or ignore it... my unconscious went for "talk" and I'm inclined to agree, if only with Davis... I think I'd combust from embarrassment and attraction if I tried to say something to Jay directly...

Last edited by AnnabelMore; 11-19-2011 at 07:06 AM.