View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchrodingersCat View Post
Something about the notion of "re-educating a partner" sits wrong with me.

Perhaps it's because I grew up in a very open family, where I never felt like my opinions were bad, and I was allowed to come up with my own views of the world...
That's really cool, Cat. You're a lucky gril!

Quote:
but if someone were to try and "re-educate" me on sex, I would feel offended. Somehow, that makes it sound like my views are "wrong."
Dunno what happened to the OP, but maybe she didnt really mean "re-educate," but just share views and get more on the same page.

Quote:
When I say the word "sex" I'm usually using shorthand for coitus. That's not to devalue the ways that other people get intimate, and that's probably because I don't put "sex" up on a pedestal. So what if two lesbians can't have coitus?
Well, they can! That's what strapons are for!

Quote:
Many times that I've had it, I've been unimpressed. They really aren't missing much.
God, I love a penis or toy in my vagina. Fingers are great, muff diving is lovely, but good slamming jamming fucking really gets me off. I miss it a lot when I don't get some for a while...

Quote:
Everything else, I put specific qualifiers: anal sex, oral sex (cunnilingus and fellatio), fisting, fingering, humping, spanking.... These things can all be "sexual" if they turn you on. They're just not what I refer to when I use the short form "sex."
I totally respect that view, but to me, any kind of genital arousal and orgasm producing activity is sex, or at least "sexy time."

Quote:
I'm not into humping or making out. I get bored.
Ahhh, I love a good makeout session. I think sometimes couples that are used to just fucking don't make out enough. It's romantic.

Quote:
Edit: I can see the possibility of confusion, though, so I'm thinking I will quit using the word "sex" altogether, except when talking about whether a baby chicken is a boy chick or a girl chick.
But what if one of those chicks was transgender?
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37