View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 06:40 AM

Fun fact: Gia has had sex with two people in her entire life -- Eric and me. o_O

I knew she and Eric had started dating very early, and I knew that he's had many more casual encounters with female friends than she has over the years, but I figured she'd hooked up with a person or two in college probably, plus there was their ex, Jen. Nope on the college thing, and it turns out that while she and Jen shared some very intimate moments, they never got to the point of what she would consider sex.

Just kinda boggles my mind! It came up because she's realized she's attracted to a mutual male friend of ours and was thinking of telling him, maybe even eventually doing something about it. Oddly, I wasn't jealous the way I was with Liza. Maybe because Liza, being female, is someone Gia and Eric could share a threesome with, which is the type of sex I used to have with her/them. Whereas I feel like I could hardly begrudge her the chance to explore sex with a man other than her husband when she's never done that before. Or maybe it's just that I know and trust this friend. Dunno, and don't really care, I'm just happy to be able to be chill about it. Chill is how I like to be.

Last edited by AnnabelMore; 11-17-2011 at 01:22 PM.