View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconWrappedCupcakes View Post
He said he knew she was clean and I was not at risk for anything.
*You* get to decide how much risk you're willing to take on, not him. If he can't respect your right to make your own decisions how can you guys have any sort of trust-based relationship?

To me, it's all about the lying and it's sad because it didn't have to be this way. He could have said to you I'm thinking of opening up to fluid exchange with my gf, can we talk about it? Maybe you two could have come to some compromise. But instead he makes the decision on his own, lies to you about it, and opens you up to risk you didn't sign on for. To top it off, when you call him on it he accuses *you* of being manipulative!!! That's the real kicker, because if he can't accept fault he can't change.

I know it must be incredibly hard after a year together, but he's showing his true colors. I wouldn't allow him to be your partner OR your dom. This is not a safe or respectful person.