View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boytoy View Post
I'm not new to polyamory or V's. This is my first live all together triad. Usually I feel very fullfilled and happy. But sometimes... I feel very empty.

All I know is THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME AND I DON'T WHAT OR WHY.

Please, please, please, can you share your thoughts/experience/advice/ideas/suggestions - anything with me? I REALLY appreciate it. I love them and they love me, and I would rather sit in my room with earmuffs and music than risk loosing them.

Thank you.
How did you make the decision to all move in together? Did you try sleepovers first and was hearing the sexual activity okay for you then? If so, when did it change? If not, did this topic come up in any discussions before the move-in?

I suppose I'm just asking because maybe you all really didn't think this through fully. Theorizing something and living it are two different things. Some folks can deal, some can't. I don't know how I would react. It's not an issue for me because it's one of my partner's wishes that there is no sexual overlap time (affection is okay).

Do you like all the other things about living together? Is it enough to make working on this issue worth it? If not, you might want to reconsider your living situation. If it is, perhaps try to ease into things (not being around all the time, asking for reassurance, etc.) until you feel secure enough to deal with it.