View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 02:56 AM

I just logged in to OKC for the first time since about Thursday, three days ago. On Thursday, I received a message from a guy who claims to be poly although his profile doesn't mention it at all; he is listed as Married. I didn't feel that day like I had the energy to answer right away. I don't know if I'm interested or not, but I figured I'd check his profile again next time I log in and see if I wanna respond. If I do feel like I'm interested, I'd want to let him know that it's not just enough to say he's poly; I'd want to ask for some sort of proof.

I then forgot all about him and OKC all weekend. I was busy. It's only been three days, no biggie.

Anyway, as soon as I logged in tonight, the little pop-up window told me he was visiting my profile, and then I get this message telling me that he sees I've visited the site since his last message and would appreciate me telling him whether I'm interested or not. He worded it with lots of attitude. Sheesh, it's only been three fucking days. Nervy.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein

Last edited by nycindie; 05-01-2014 at 04:01 AM.