View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
If we have infractions to give out then it is better to do so for one person rather than for two when one of the two is not to blame.
Yeah, well, everybody using the account is responsible for its use. If one person wants rewarded with a ban for trolling or flaming or something, all of them are responsible. They all get to share the ban.

Quote:
I respectfully ask that people do not create accounts together.... other sites forbid it on the grounds that it makes things difficult for the mods... if you insist then please at least say who is talking.
For those interested, it's now suggested in the guidelines to avoid sharing accounts. We are also considering whether we want to require separate accounts.

Quote:
As a long time poster on here I am less likely to engage with two people on one account. It makes me uneasy that I don't know who I am talking to. I would be less likely to choose to be friends with people who share an account because I can't guarantee who I am talking too. I would be less likely to support them, give them advice or acknowledge them because I find it creepy and co-dependent.)
I suspect there are many who share these sentiments.

While polyamory, open relationships, and swinging are all distinctly different approaches to non-monogamy, they are not mutually exlusive. Folks can, and some do, engage in more than one of them at a time--and it's all good.