View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaginaryIllusion View Post
Good on you for taking action and making it happen. Seems he's showing his true colours and just as well. Glad you're over it.

Now just make sure to stick to your guns...let him go with love if you want, but the main thing is to make sure he stays gone. You owe it to yourself to stand your ground.
I really should. I am angry with him for blaming me because he doesn't think the behavior he is trying to fix should count. Um, it does. I didn't even bring up the "why" other than concern for his health because ultimately that is my concern and just saying something like "you were a complete asshat on the trip, I can't forgive you for what you did and you are too co-dependent and I'm scared of you" would have just been a... poostorm of epic proportions.

He accused me of ignoring him for 3 weeks when I really just needed time, as I told him the day after we got back to work through what happened.

I don't think I'm even going to bother responding to all he said because it really was just him trying to make me feel bad and guilty and he can try and spin it to make himself look like the wronged party and that's fine.

He works at the same company as P til sometime next month and they work on different sites so they rarely interact. I'm just hoping he doesn't get nasty and try to get P fired before he's hired on at the place he's currently contracted out to.