View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 05:21 PM

I was recently contacted by a woman on OKC who apparently just wanted a good shagging and regular fuck buddy, yet wouldn't come out and say so. She pointed out that she wasn't getting enough sex, especially during the part of her monthly cycle wherein she was extremely horny.

Well, I'm not going to assume there's any real interest until I've actually met somebody in person and had some live interaction. Then, if no alarms are sounding in my head, we can seriously discuss hooking up. Plus, there has to be a pretty straightforward statement of sexual interest--all the beating about the bush in the world isn't going to work.

After several messages--and a thorough description of her frustrations--she stopped sending messages. I'm hallucinating that I was supposed to step up and offer my services as working stud...even though she hadn't actually asked for it and I lack enough information to decide if she's worth a fuck.

I wouldn't class her as psycho. I'd say she's just inept. If she'd stated her intent clearly, then we could have negotiated a meeting and perhaps gotten her needs addressed.
When speaking of various forms of ain't poly if you're just fucking around.

While polyamory, open relationships, and swinging are all distinctly different approaches to non-monogamy, they are not mutually exlusive. Folks can, and some do, engage in more than one of them at a time--and it's all good.