View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
I am so curious about what you all do and how it is that all of you travel so much. I assume you're in Europe. I'm not asking you to reveal anything, I just wanted you to know it all sounds so intriguing in an "international jetsetter" way. LOL.

Even though you're not asking us to reveal anything, I'll do it anyway. We are indeed in Europe. The distances are not very long between countries and there are a lot of low-cost airlines. That's our secret, we're not actually rich or anything.

Alec has a job with normal working hours. JJ's job is a bit more flexible, meaning that he can do the required hours so that he takes a day off here and there and works more on other days. Rory is a student, so her schedule is pretty flexible, but obviously she can't skip too many classes. I am a freelancer and I can do my job wherever I am, as long as I have my laptop and an internet connection. So I guess our situation as a whole is pretty flexible when it comes to schedules and traveling.

While we're on topic, I can also tell you about my next trip. I'm going to rory and Alec's next week! Woohoo, can't wait! This time I'm spending a week and a half to make up for the fact that we're not seeing each other at all in December.
Me: bi female in my 30's
Live-in partners: Hank and rory
Partner: Yvonne
Seeing where things go with: Ash and Ben