View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 07:10 AM

I am so glad I read this thread. My fiance and I have only told a few very close friends and that was only because it really couldn't be helped since we were constantly talking to our boyfriend on the phone around them. Two of them are so open minded it's ridiculous. I thought people were going to think we are freaks. And I'm sure that once more people start finding out there will be some who think that. But after I told one of our mutual friends about it she said, "Of course I don't think you are freaks. As long as you are both happy with what you are doing and you aren't hurting yourself or others, who am I to judge?" That was so amazing.

I have yet to tell my best friend. I'm not sure how she would react to it. But she's also very open-minded. When I told her in high school that I was pretty sure I was in to girls she just shrugged and told me she still loved me

Much like many of the other posters, I have a very close relationship with my mother. I have always been able to tell her anything including my love for women. However, I'm choosing to take the advice of those that are wiser than me and waiting until our relationship with this third person becomes a little more solid and established before bringing it up to her. Not because I think she will judge us or anything, but because even I don't know what's going to happen yet

I sincerely hope everything with your own mother works out.