View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrigidsDaughter View Post
Frequently, when I'm talking to Wendigo on Skype and Runic Wolf isn't online, he and Wendigo will talk to each other through me and Wendigo will pass along our hugs good night to Pretty Lady.
Aw that made me smile so much to read. That sounds like a very happy and comfortable situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
yes there is, and I have grown to trust that there is no deceit involved and no reason for me to be concerned...
I think this pretty much hits the nail on the head for me. I don't think I do trust that messages would get to me unadulterated. Hm, I can't think why I would think that. Perhaps there are issues here I need to think through.

Quote:
I support going right to the person where ever possible and they do to, but sometimes it just saves time and that fine.
Oh, I certainly agree there are times when message passing just makes sense, but these particular cases don't seem to be about circumstance or convenience.

Quote:
We are more than two and that is just part of it. Its not the same as two where there is direct communication all the time.
Hm. I feel I do have a bit of a problem with that. I like the intimacy of hearing from people directly, the way someone says something lets you read so much more about what they are thinking and feeling than just the surface communication. (I like video chat much more than telephones, just because I find people easier to understand when I can see body language, for example).

This is my first foray into dating more than one person, and possibly there are things about it I just wont be able to make work for me.

Quote:
I liked NYCindie's response of what to say...(etc.)
I'm not really sure what to say about your last two paragraphs, as I haven't been asking for advice on what to say. If I decide to bring it up (which at this point I think I will), I will do so in my own way.