View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
Yes, I can get it in a few shops around the city I live in now, but when I was growing up in Northern Canada in a small town with a population of two Brit's (my parents) there was only Keen's and they decided it was the closest they could get. It actually tastes quite different to Colman's, but they are so used to it now, and as a result so am I, that this is what we use.

I would give my right arm for a proper curry and chips some nights coming home from the bar. Just sayin'. We have a Montreal poutine shop down the street from us though and that works just fine.

I can't wait to bring my family over to visit Britain in a few years when LB is about 11-12 and feed them curry and chips... amongst other things. We have been saving so we can all go. We will have some rounds to do by then as I have met some amazing poly people on line that I would LOVE to meet in person... who knows, maybe some of you will visit us? That way we can compare poly notes in person!
Oooh curry and chips. Yum. I fancy that now. In fact, tomorrow, I might just have to have fish and chips with curry sauce. Ooooh! ^_^
If you're ever round near Leeds, I'd love to meet you and the family... and definitely I shall return the visit if ever I'm round your area of Canada. =] My mum and her partner are moving to Canada as soon as they can anyways. So that already gives me a reason to go there. Not sure where abouts they are going yet though. I think Alberta?
=]