View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 10:23 PM

MZ I hope you don't go on Dec 24 or 25, and if you do, I will be sending companionable mama thoughts to you. It might be a skeleton crew on xmas/eve at the hospital ( I have a friend that happened to... and Daddy needed to go home with their toddler. Although some hosps have double beds to encourage family members to sleep over with you nowadays). I hope you have someone to keep you and baby company the whole time.

If your boyfriend has shown some interest in the pregnancy, I'd warmly encourage him to come to the hospital. If it gets him yearning for a kid himself, well, that might be a good thing for him in the long run. Maybe he'll meet a poly girl and you will be at that birth someday! (i can dream, can't i?)

AB, I am sure how involved an OSO is with her lover and the new baby depends on the specific relationship, some lovers are more involved with the OSO and metamour than others. Were you to break up, you have no legal recourse, but I hope the family would honor your bond with Bee.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 58, living with:
miss pixi, 37, who is dating (NRE):
Master, 32