Thread: Hi :)
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 09:12 PM

Thanks to everyone for welcoming me! It's great to see such positive people in a world where everyone chooses to be negative most of the time.

AnnabelMore: Thank you for your advice. I haven't had a chance to visit the link you posted but I will try to make time to do so. I know this isn't going to be easy. I know that there will inevitably be conflicts among us. I don't really have a grasp as to what those conflicts will be yet, but then again, who really does when you start a new relationship with someone? I didn't find your advice to be overly critical. In reading through some threads I saw many of your responses to other people and you seem to be a very knowledgeable and kind person. So I thank you for your advice.

nycindie: I also appreciate your advice in not moving in together too soon. To be completely honest, I never thought it would be a bad thing to have him move in with us as quickly as we are planning, but it's quickly coming to light that we should spend more time with each other before that happens.

We have all become very close to each other. It quickly became more than just sex between the three of us. We do have a bond. We like each other as people and we enjoy each other's company and conversation. But, I think we might hold off on any major decisions like living together for awhile.

Again, thank you so much for welcoming me here. Only a few of our friends know what is going on in our life, and they understand and don't judge. But it's nice to be able to find a place where I can talk to other people who actually understand the lifestyle.