View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
Its the closest thing we have to English mustard.... Apparently.. according to my mum. Its a good way to use up beer that got opened the night before and didn't get drank! Yum,,,, I think I will make cheese toast now.

Of course then there is Marmite. I will add marmite to the cheese toast. Nothing divides the world like the like/dislike debate around marmite. *poke* Its like the mono vs. poly debate! Ha! not really
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderMind View Post
Heh! At least there is debate about mono vs. poly. There's no debate about Marmite vs. no Marmite -- just love or hate
I disagree, I think Marmite is just ok... =P You don't just love or hate anything. There will always be someone who doesn't mind either way. I haven't had it since I was a kid though. Might have to pick some up again at some point.

and redpepper, as far as I know, English mustard is just a style of mustard. I'm sure you can find some in a shop somewhere. Probably not the original Colman's though. Pure English, English mustard. =P Or you could even try make your own?
=]

Last edited by redpepper; 10-31-2011 at 05:51 AM.