View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginninglove View Post
As an aside, this morning when Alex was feeling testy about me making requests to spend more time with Sam, she said she thinks I might be a "sex and love addict". I did a serach for this term on the forums but had a hard time finding anything specific. Maybe this is another thread, but what do folks here generally think about that concept. It seems to have such a negative connotation but I wonder if anyone thinks there is merit to the concept?
*rolls eyes* Yes, sex addiction is a real thing. You can look it up. No, you're not an addict for falling in love and enjoying sex with your gf. Unless the whole human race is, in which case it's meaningless. That was either dumb, silly, or just mean of her to say.