Thread: Honesty in poly
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSara View Post
And I still love him, but he doesn't want to tell anyone else he starts seeing about me... but how can I judge him if I was like that so recently?
I agree, you might wanna start a thread? But let me just say, like others have said to the OP, if he's willing to lie to them what makes you think he won't lie to you, or isn't already?

You deserve better than to be someone's dirty little secret. They've done studies that show it's literally unhealthy to keep an important part of your life a secret. What will he do on, say, Valentine's day or other holidays? The lies will just compound and compound.

You don't have to judge him as a person in order to say "this behavior isn't right for me."