View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 12:28 AM

She sounds like what they call a "cowgirl"... a woman who enters a poly relationship with the intent of "roping" their new partner away into mono-land.

Her derision towards you for something you can't control is so unsettling and NOT ok... it's pretty messed up that K doesn't seem to see that. She's exactly wrong, in that a partnership means you stick with each other even when the going gets rough, so the fact that you and K are still together despite your condition means you DO have a partnership! Would she abandon him or no longer consider him a partner if he got sick??? Ugh.

It's one thing to want to believe that everyone has good inside them, but that doesn't mean everyone is ready to be a good partner. I think K would do well for all involved to tell her to shape up or ship out... or maybe just to ship out.

Last edited by AnnabelMore; 10-23-2011 at 12:38 AM.