View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNeacail View Post
Look up information on how men communicate, it could be helpful. My husband might remember talking to someone during the day, but if I ask him for details 90% of the time the answer I get is "I don't remember". Unless it was seriously significant, like scheduling something or a major event, odds are, he won't remember enough to give you a synopsis. He might not even remember that he talked to this person 3 times during the day unless you ask and he has to think about it. If you want to know, ASK, but don't be offended if he can't recall the details of the conversation.
I will look up this and read. It does sound more fitting I suppose, to what goes on in his head. He and I did have a talk last night and he did tell me that if he thinks it's important, he will share it with me.

He forgets where he puts his keys most days

(I don't know how to quote more then one in a response, so a few responses will be commented instead - sorry)