View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 03:57 AM

Default 1 Year update!

Well it has been a fast and eventful year since I have moved in to RP's house. Surprisingly enough, there have been next to no issues related to co-habitation I am happy to say We seem to have come to a balance and understanding of what areas of household functioning we can share and each excel in.
RP's family has been extremely supportive and I believe are proud of her for building a loving environment for her son.

Recently I have been spending more time in PN's and her main living space due to a hot water tank flood that left my place without a kitchen or bathroom ( I live in the downstairs suite). This too has proven less stressful than I thought it would be and if anything has brought us closer together in many ways.

RP's son seems happier than ever and still finds it a novelty to come down stairs to hang out with me.

PN and I are two very different men but we also respect each other and enjoy hanging out for our own occasional night where we watch a movie and chat. We're as much family as many blood relatives I have.

All in all, we are all pretty happy, taking care of each other and becoming more of a family unit each day.

Who knows what is next for our happy little home!!

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over