View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 11:46 PM

Post Newbie Utopia thinking

THANK YOU for saying this and I'm sure there are things that will get picked apart I haven't been on a board yet that doesn't give us all reason to think we need to duck.

I had to touch base a couple times on the thread, I also thought it was something different but was pleasantly surprised at the reality of life in the face of those making the rules.

I also understand that some people NEED those rules, my Richard was one of them when we started not so much on the partner that we would pick but rules in general....I stood by my feelings and kept it clear that these rules are for you comfort and we will revisit them soon, as they are not my desire.

I have to say that I am always amused, in a sad way, when I read the post about those that are just opening their relationship or creating a new relationship and that is the GOAL...are relationships GOALS? But then I think differently then alot of people and am not very versed in typing it out...now meet me in person I'll talk you in a circle.

Well back to checking out the forums..this is awesome and I notice relatively new..we have started on very similiar in NY for the upstate folks..great minds I guess
~ ~ ~ ~ ~