View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minxxa View Post
Maybe knowing that this is a normal part of relationship growth helps? I know for me knowing that these are stages that happen in most relationships and having some ideas on how to work through them, handle them, or figure out what's up is super helpful. So that instead of feeling those feelings and reacting with "something must be wrong with us or I wouldn't feel this way", I can say "Hey, this is normal. Sucky, but normal and we will work through it and come out
Oh definitely, *definitely*. When I first started feeling this way, I found myself thinking all kinds of crazy things like "Is my inner being trying to tell me that there's someone else out there that I'm meant to be with instead of Davis?" And I'm not even a spiritual person, I don't even believe that there's a person you're "meant" to be with our anything like that!

I had already started to feel much calmer about things, but reading this has helped nudge me even further into okayness.