View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CranberryStardust View Post
Its one of those things I guess. I don't get to have actual sex with him but we do other stuff that is always awesome.
I hope you don't mind my asking this, but does he bring you to orgasm or is it all about him? I'm still trying to figure out what is so awesome about only being allowed to do a few things with a man whom you are not allowed to call or talk to privately. I do hope that you were allowed to come when diddling around with him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CranberryStardust View Post
We were actually supposed to hang out tonight and I texted her to confirm and they've Actually gone out of town! That's the last straw. How very inconsiderate. She could have taken two seconds to tell me that...and what if I hadn't asked? I would have ended up sitting at home alone tonight. Like I said, bitch.

And no, I've never asked for his number. I would say its pretty apparent that I am not allowed to have it.
This is not a relationship. I hope it is obvious to you now. Please find the strength to end it. And it is definitely not polyamory. They have been using you for their own satisfaction with no regard for you as a person and a woman with feelings and desires of your own. You deserve better and can get better! Don't be afraid to end it. Close one door and another opens! And then do some serious work to build up your self-esteem so that you never let anyone walk all over you like this again!

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein