View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 10:07 PM

Yes, I ID as a slut and a sexual healer. As I said on the other thread Cindie kindly linked to, in days of old (before the patriarchy) women and men were called qudesh (Hebrew/Aramaic for "holy ones"). Sadly we have lost that concept along with the power that comes from being a strong self actualized woman.

I know that I have begun a healing process for many men since I became single. Even if our relationships are no longer going on, I have helped men feel stronger and freer to pursue the things they really want in life, by using the gift of my body as well as a strong shoulder and listening ear. Good sense of humor and fun as well.

I've always been this way... When we first met, my ex used to call me a slut, because of my dating around before we met. I sloughed off any negative connotations, because I was, in my mind, a free love hippie, with a "make love not war" kind of attitude.

Lucky for me, I was never shamed by the communities I lived in as trash. I never needed to worry about my reputation.

Sadly, my jealous ex tried to tame me, control me, and our sex life suffered for many years. If he wanted me to be less sexual with others, less flirty, completely mono, he got the consequences of less sex for himself as a result! He tried so hard to turn down my heat, he turned it off.

Through our sex, and our polyamory my gf has also healed me. A lot.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37