Thread: Triad Equality
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 12:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshinegrl View Post
And I Only have one issue with you..Which I am happy to share right here. The fact that you seem to think that you are the be all and end all of the rules and regulations in regards to being a third . Until that post quoted above you seemed to have no understanding of the need to be flexible and sometimes even unequal to achieve happiness. As I have pointed out before. NOTHING is ever truly equal or fair. EVER. You simply learn to work with it to make it work for you. Balance.
::shrug:: If that's what you see then I doubt anything I say will be regarded as otherwise. I've never said that there must be equality or that things MUST be equal or fair. And I've never claimed to be an end-all be-all expert. I am, however, not shy about giving my perspective from that point of view and raising issues from my point of view. If that bothers you, feel free to disregard. But really, this contrarian crap is getting a bit old. Half the time you were lambasting into me, we were actually agreeing. But hey, clearly you have made your decision about everything I say. Fair enough.