View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamInGA View Post

... I asked her if she was attracted to him and she said yes. Then I said, do you ever think about sleeping with him? Because, if you did, I said, I would understand and maybe we could have a conversation about the possibility of that...

...she doesn't see how if you love someone and are committed to them you can sexually desire someone else.

...She obviously thinks that this point of view makes me not a good person, and reflects bad character on my part, as well as lack of morals.
Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. She's close minded, AND a hypocrite! She herself admitted to finding him attractive, which means desirable, in my book.

And YOU are bi. Of course you're going to find people of both (or all) genders attractive. Quite often, when we find another person attractive, a sexual fantasy/scenario will rise in our heads, however unbidden.

This is so sad.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 58, living with:
miss pixi, 37, who is dating (NRE):
Master, 32