View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Magdlyn-I hear ya. I have nearly all of those issues going, always have, as far back as I can remember, save the self harming and substance abuse. Never had any issues with those two at least. So mood stabilizers and anti anxiety meds would make me be monogamous?
Haha, no. But being healthier in mind and spirit would help you relate better to people in general. My daughter has gotten lots of help for her condition over the past 2-3 years. And she seems much sicker than you, because of her substance abuse issues, and ensuing rages and reckless behavior, she's been hospitalized at least a dozen times.

Quote:
I don't know honestly, I'm just asking. I've never taken any psych meds, nor had any personal experience with those who have. If so, it might be something to bear in mind.
Well, the first thing to do is find a therapist who can help you to determine if they are indicated.

Quote:
It's not courage, it's more just a "just don't care and wish there wasn't so much wrong with me that I can't find the relationship I'm really looking for" type thing. I wish it was courage, then I could look all flashy for the ladies Why hello there sexy girls, didn't notice you standing there... *does muscle poses for like 10 mins*
LOL

Quote:
I've done a (admittedly I'm probably way out of my depth) bit of research on the treatment for bpd and it seems like there really isn't much help to be had is why I walk around like "eh, onward, nothing to be done about this..." attitude. I totally wish there was a magic pill that made all...this, whatever it is, go away. Thank you for the vote of support, guess you guys/gals on the net is better than talking to no one at all.
*hugs*
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37