View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
I think I get where you are coming from with this, but what I don't get is what your confusion is...
More wanting to see if others have experienced similar feelings about sex and friends. Now I'm feeling a little less like an anomaly! You've got the sexual healing part down for me. I definitely identify with that. And the other part, the one that I was less sure about where it was coming from, has been explained to me by GS's second post, Indie and SoCal. Also insightful to see where other people fall on the spectrum and appreciate that perspective.

I guess the driving factor for my question was to figure out if it's something I need to work on, or if it's a natural thing about me. I think the only improvement I need to make now is just being a little more cognizant or other's boundaries and beliefs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
Of course it doesn't always happen that people get fucked over by those they have sex with out of care and love for the person they are with... people do benefit. It sounds like you have not experienced the down side TP. I dearly hope you never do...
Thank you, and I count myself lucky. I'm sure it will happen at some point, to be honest, but I do my best to be choosy. Aside from one ex in university with a Madonna/whore complex, the only time I'm called slut now is in bedroom play.

Last edited by TruckerPete; 10-11-2011 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Proofreading fail