View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerPete View Post
Yes and no. I am not too uncomfortable to discuss how I feel about it. Which means they will hear and have the opportunity to speak.
I get it. And like I said, you are a rare gem anyway We'd get along wonderfully. But unfortunately not a lot of people are as comfortable talking openly and honestly about sex like you are. I've always said I can get sexual with someone as easily as I can sit down for coffee and when it's over I can be content without more expectations.

Quote:
But you know what? There is so much less pressure (for me, anyway) to perform, because it's a totally different kind of sex (to me) than relationship sex.
I agree here also. Much more relaxed and free flowing. Just fun !

Quote:
I don't know. I've never had bad sex as an adult. There has always been something that was unique, or worthwhile about my experiences.
That statement right there is worth a zillion orgasms. It's kind of an ultimate example of real sex understanding and sex positivity ! It's hard to have 'bad' sex if you have an open, curious mind, are observant (fully present in the moment) and have no 'agenda'. But that again is a rare combination........

{{{hugs}}}

GS