Thread: A new adventure
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
I don't understand why Kandy got mad when you put your hand in Tabi's crotch.
Because it is one of our rule things.
Quote:
And I don't get your being withdrawn all night after that.
When a person gets scolded in front of their friends or playmates, it is embarrassing. So, I was reclusive because of embarrassment and anger.

Quote:
If Boogie just wasn't in the mood for sex, couldn't you all have just talked about it instead of screaming Fuck You all over the place?
Oh, Boogie was in the mood for sex, just not with Kandy. Which was frustrating, because he was portraying that he WAS in the mood for sex with Kandy. And the yelling was between Kandy and Tabi-cat the next morning. Both of them were frustrated. Tabi-cat (I think) was frustrated with Boogie for generally being an ass and getting so high that he couldn't perform. And Kandy was frustrated with Tabi-cat AND Boogie, for both being secretive and taking off and hiding out to talk to a new conquest down by the pool, rather than spending the time they had allotted to us.

I wasn't frustrated, because I had already disconnected earlier, and had a lack of care in the whole matter, so to speak.

For me....It was truely tough to kiss Tabi-cat. The reason? Because of the smoking and the taste of the smoke/nicotein or whatever the taste in a smokers mouth is. I can't stand it. An inability to enjoy a kiss with a woman, for me, is a deal breaker.