View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 12:00 AM

To bring you up to where I am now, there is more to add.

A few years ago, I got back in contact with an old love. I call him that because I have loved him from the moment I met him, however for many reasons we never persued the physical attraction between us. He got on well with my now ex; no jealousy & no desires going on. He had a girlfriend too which helped, I think.

We were sporadically in contact. When I split up with my ex, I found that he had recently broken up with his partner. It was also mutual and they are still the best of friends. I now live in the same town as both of them & enjoy spending time with him alone, and them together. As a side note, my ex and I are trying to be friends although I think he's finding it harder than I am...I do wonder whether it's because he is monogamous and is battling with still loving me....

Anyway, back to old love. We have finally made our true feelings about one another known. I think we always knew, though it was never spoken. We just wanted the other person to be happy - that we weren't lovers was ok.

We have had discussions about polyamory, and are veeeery slowly taking steps forward together. We class ourselves as 'seeing each other'. We spend lots of time together, speak of our love, dreams, desires, ups, downs...lives in general. We are very sensual together, but have never even french kissed...yet.

We don't get to see each other as much as we'd like to, we're both have tons going on at the moment, but are currently half way through a conversation about polyamory & our future - our feelings about it all and how we'd like to progress. I can't wait until Friday...*sigh*

Anyway, I think that's enough for now. Look forward to hearing your views, or hearing your experiences, or anything really!

Much love,

Sunny xxx