Thread: A new adventure
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourGirl View Post
My first thought reading the story was : ' Tabi and Boogie had a argument before they got there.' Just a hunch.
Oh, definitely. They were late because they were fighting and it sounds like they couldn't let go of it when they were with you guys. I think you both got caught up in the adversarial atmosphere they had going on between the two of them (like, would Kandi normally have gotten upset when you put your hand on Tabi's crotch? I don't think so, from how you've described being with them before). Tempers were probably high, and not being acknowledged, and you both got swept up in the rapids of their bullshit, so to speak.

It's hard to be around people who are mad at each other. You were trying to be good sports, but personally, I would've left when they disappeared to go smoke and didn't come back for 15 minutes. Had to go look for them - who needs that bullshit? They sounded rather immature, but there was drinking and getting stoned going on, so that probably had to do with how Tabi started arguing with Kandy.

What a mess, heh. Oh well, fun while it lasted.

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

An excellent blog post on hierarchy in polyamory:
solopoly.net/2014/10/31/why-im-not-a-secondary-partner-the-short-version/