View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingedheart View Post
Sourgirl,

I'd say she lost one kid and maybe ...maybe the second....no one can really pin point where he is in this. As for me and the marriage she rejected that...so no loss there....and now she has the complete freedom to build whatever life she wants.....lost a kid or 2 gained complete and ultimate freedom. Casey Anthony had to kill her kid to get that freedom.
Curious, with a foggy memory : Did she outright reject the marriage, or did her dumb & thoughtless actions cause her to lose the marriage ?

Quote:
Not eating right ....or eating everything. If I take her out for a meal she only wants to go buffets .....that's just a mean joke...we've only met at Starbucks for coffee.
'Not eating right' covers all aspects. However you do not have to eat a lot, to gain weight when your body is under stress. Even self-inflicted.

Quote:
My interest is much less than you may think.
I disagree. In the sense that I was not saying you HAD a certain amount of interest in her. I was looking at the fact that you started a thread asking questions about her. It`s a mild interest, but not a positive one. You look at her and see negative.
It kinda goes with the territory for anyone with a ex.

Quote:
I still want to know how neon knows the chemical make up of Bag Balm...Are you a dairy farmer ? ...a milkmaid perhaps?
I know the chemical make-up of Hibitaine ( same shit, different pile, as bag balm.)..but thats part of my semi-useless online information knowledge.