View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
But your wife would see it as "fornication" and "adultery." You've got a tough row to hoe there... not sure someone so "Christian" could ever be open to taking another male lover. However, there is no condemnation of lesbian sex in the Bible... and technically, nothing wrong with a man having 2 "wives/concubines."
Yes Magdlyn, whilst it was fun for me, I began to think if it was possible to have fun without hurting people, so I began to look around at swinger's sites, etc, which led me to "ethical slut", and to here! And I am soooo glad I found you guys!

Quote:
Yikes! There sure are some bad therapists out there. Similarly to you, after my ex and I opened our relationship, we lost our good therapist (she was open to poly, queer sex, homeschooling etc) due to us changing health insurance. When I told me new therapist I sometimes got crushes on others besides my husband, she told me married people "should not" get crushes. Needless to say I didn't go back to her again! Please keep looking for a better therapist, open to alternative ways of loving. They are out there.
Originally wanted to go to a sex therapist, (we actually know one), but wife refused :-(

Quote:
Bummer!
Yeah, its temporary, though. Today she was disapointed that an acquaintance didnt invite her to an Ann Summers party. So, she still interested

Quote:
That sounds like a huge disconnect. Personally I could never be in a serious relationship with someone who didn't share my spirituality or political views. Seems like a basic for being on the same page in approaches to living and loving (and voting, of course heh).
Yeah, and I know its ME thats changed. When we met 13 years ago, I viewed the church as a harmless social club. But over the years Ive changed my view. This is another reason I suggested therapy, I wanted to get some help on what *I* could do to find a way co-exist with, what I feel, is the church running (and ruining) our lives.

I know one option is to leave, of course, but we have a 7 year old little boy, who I love sooooooo much!!! And we do have fun together as a family. ...so I cant very well just pack up and go?