Thread: Chips...
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
Sheesh, I don't know but it does seem like a personal affront to me, I hate to say. It sounds like she's totally taking advantage of your good nature. You know, where's the excitement about having you back home, the "can't wait to see you again" racing pulse feelings? Instead she falls asleep with you after getting fucked by him. Crikey!

Hmm. Maybe she's decided she likes penises better now, or she's just not able to balance two relationships simultaneously. She seems to be very inconsiderate and insensitive about your feelings, AND she's putting the onus on you instead of accepting responsibility for her actions and examining her behavior. That sucks! The result is that now you think you have to make an adjustment and do something to avoid feeling the way you do, and to basically walk on eggshells around her, as if there's something wrong with you -- there's not!

You didn't say how long it's been going on, but you've definitely been dissed. Maybe the relationship has run its course and there's nothing more you can do. It doesn't seem like you would get anywhere if you put all the work into trying to fix things while she throws her hands up in the air in exasperation and hands you shitty excuses. I'm so sorry, that's just the way I see it.
Wow, Cindie, for once I disagree with you! My thoughts are more in line with BU's. If Gypsy is gone for most of the year, it sounds like there is probably a lack of communication and emotional intimacy going on. I've actually seen this with my gf (not that I like it). If we've been apart for a while, she needs a day or two of talks and cuddles sometimes before she's raring to go sexually. It's a girl-thing, maybe? I'm more like a guy (being kinda genderqueer), if I see miss pixi, I want to fuck her. heh Sad, happy, confused, stressed, all good reasons to shag.

Also if Gypsy's gf is the Domme in the relationship, of course she might be feeling she gets to call the shots, sexually, and have Gyp take Her lead.

I agree there is probably NRE going on with the bf, and I do sympathize with the behavior of going to meet him at a hotel when G first got back from a trip, staying up all night fucking and sleeping the next day away. But I am extremely firm on the idea that NRE with a new partner doesn't mean you get to neglect the primary. However, maybe G's gf really resents her traveling so much and is passive-aggressively making her point.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37