View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltownkid View Post

WARNING - I'm a "king of the jungle" type of male. Don't judge me! lol
Thank you for the warning. My eyes bleeding was my own fault.

Quote:
What I'd want is 3 to... maybe 5 (Who knows what numbers would work and not work, there isn't enough literature and scientific testing done on polyamorous relationships to know, one can only guess) girlfriends who protect my sanity.
Dewd, that`s kinda your job, much like washing your own balls.Though I am guessing you wouldn`t be doing that either......

Quote:
If a girl was ever interested in joining the group, she would have to be interviewed and seen to "add value" to our situation.
Fan-fuckin-tastic. I agree that everyone does this to some degree, and it`s nice when it`s a openly agreed upon thing. I think your wording gives the creepy vibe though.

Quote:
That would allow me to be a mad scientist and focus on my projects all day while they shop or something. They could actually even have whatever sorts of relationships they want (I assume 1 or more would be interested in relating with me). As there would be 3-5 (or whatever) of them monitoring each other, they would make sure the relationships were of the value producing kind.
Well the problem is, the type of women that want to shop all the time, and just be sexual, committed women, happily part of your harem, are not going to be real interested in being responsible for your sanity, or washing your balls. I doubt they`ll even listen to you rant at length, without tuning your shit out. (After NRE is over.) Just sayin'.

When you say you would allow these women to have their own relationships, what do you mean by this ?
With each other ?
Or, other people outside the group, men and women ?

Maybe I have you wrong then. Earlier quotes from you, seemed to suggest to me this image of Warren Jeffs, except the women have more fashion sense,( they damn well better have good clothing, with all that shopping ! ) and you have done away with the pesky religious-zealot angle.

Quote:
I suppose the trick would be getting to that first 3... Actually I need to get to that house on the lake first...
That part should be easy. Seriously ! If you have the right charisma, these situations tend to fall into laps. There was a user here by the name of 'Happiestmanalive' . I think he could mentor you. He was ( I think) the only male here, who was in relationships, with a house full of women. He could explain the headaches and the hard-ons.

Good luck !