View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
Is it a communities responsibility to rally around and pass on information about its members that are not so on the band wagon or clueless or neglectful with their responsibility and ethics?

Thanks in advance as I am rather stuck on this in general in life and have run across some painful experiences where my thinking it is my responsibility to flush out information so everyone can learn and grow has not been welcomed. It was seen as gossip as opposed to educating from peoples experiences that didn't work. I don't want to get stuck in that again without meaning to.
It sounds like gossip to me. Do you mean you'd tell someone in your local poly community, an acquaintance, not a good friend, that their spouse was breaking their boundaries? Like, "I saw your h having dinner with this blonde bimbo last night, out of town"?

Flushing out info? Sounds like shit-stirring to me. Sorry.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 61) loving miss pixi (poly, F, 39) since January 2009, living together since 2013
"Master," (mono, 34), miss pixi's Dom for 3 years