View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 04:33 AM

Thanks, Mr. FFR. Feedback always helps even when it's not in the form of simple advice. Sometimes when you're thinking about something all the time you feel like you're at a mental dead end, and hearing outside perspectives, or even suggestions you don't agree with, can help open new pathways.

I'm not bailing yet, not even talking yet to anyone irl about my concerns (not quite ready for that), just thinking about things. This blog is a wonderful safe space for me in that regard.

And yeah, Harry was special to me. I'm really glad we're still friends. He has a new gf and it looks like things are going beautifully between them. I feel all compersion-y about it, in part b/c I know he's firmly against going mono again, so it doesn't mean he and I couldn't hook back up. That said, I find I'm not missing the more-than-friends thing with him right now... too much else to think about.